2-channel rolling code receiver R5114cable connection auto door receiver
If you have your own design, please contact us, there will have a professional customer service to communicate with you.
Don't have your files right now?No worries, Check out our art tips for more information.
If over 500pcs, mass production will start until pre-production sample has been approved.
Est. 7 days production
Gate Receiver R5114
I. Safety Instruction
1．For security, please read instructions carefully before initial operation; making sure that the power is off before connection.
2. Please clear the memory before initial operation. (Ref: Erasing ALL learned/memorized Transmitters）
3．Do not learn the remote control when motor is operating in order to avoid mis-operation.
4．The received signal may be interfered by other communication devices. (e.g. the wireless control system with the same frequency range)
It is forbidden to control the high-risk coefficient equipment / system. (e.g. cranes)
6. It is used only for the manual remote control and wireless control equipment / system which must not endanger life or property
during running failure, or its security risks have been eliminated
7. It should be applied in dry indoor place or in the electric appliance place.
8. If connected wire is too long , the receiver may work unstable
II. Technical parameters
2. Temperature range:-20℃ to 60℃
3. Working frequency:433.92MHz
4. Stored transmitters: Rolling code 500PCS transmitters
5.Relay contact load capacity:：1A,30V DC
III. Set up and working process
1. Learning transmitter: Press the learning button of the receiver, then LED is red. Press any one of the transmitter twice times, LED flickers and continues on several seconds, then off. It is indicated the learning is successful.
2. Deleting transmitter: Press the learning button for a long time, the indicating lamp is red for 8 seconds, and then off, release the learning button, LED is red for 2 seconds and then off; complete the deleting transmitter.
3. Latch and non-latch: Latch A is for channel 1,B is for channel 2. It’s non-latch when no jumper on LATCH, It’s latch when there’s jumper on LATCH.
4. Self-learning function: Use the transmitter that already has been learned as old transmitter, press button 1 and button 2 at the same time and then press button 2 to let the receiver enters into the learning process .In this way , new transmitter can be learned refer 4.1 without press the learning button S1 on the receiver.
1. Transmitter button 1 controls receiver channel 1, transmitter button 2 controls receiver channel 2, no matter users use button 1 to learn or button 2
2. Transmitter button 3 controls receiver channel 1, transmitter button 4 controls receiver channel 2, no matter users use button 3 to learn or button 4
3. Non-latch: Keep pressing the button, receiver starts working. Release the button, receiver stops working .
4. Latch: Press the button, receiver starts working. Press button again, receiver stops working .
5. The function of latch/non-latch for channel 1 and channel 2 is separate and it could be set up according to users’ requirement.
|Connection style||Cable connection|
|Latch/Non-latch||Latch and non-latch switchable|
|Loading capacity||1A, 30VDC|
|Working temperature||-20 ℃ to 60 ℃|
|Working voltage||12 -24VAC/DC|