tubular motor receiver TM5201
Sliding gate tubular motor receiver
If you have your own design, please contact us, there will have a professional customer service to communicate with you.
Don't have your files right now?No worries, Check out our art tips for more information.
If over 500pcs, mass production will start until pre-production sample has been approved.
Est. 7 days production
|Build-in fuse||electrocircuit (0.5A), motor (10A)|
|Control||three buttons control|
|External switch one button& three button||No|
|Installation position||outside type|
|Suitable tubular motor||35mm，45mm，55mm，59mm，64mm，92mm，115mm|
|With push buttons||Yes|
|Working temperature||-20℃ to 60℃.|
1. Working voltage: 220VAC 50HZ
2. Loading capacity: 2HP，240VAC
3. Working frequency: 433.92MHz
4. Built-in fuse: electrocircuit (0.5A), motor (10A)
5. Temperature range: -20℃ to 60℃.
6. Code:Rolling code
7. Size: 113×74×44MM
II. Safety Instruction
1. For security, please read the instructions carefully before initial operation; making sure that the power is off before connection.
2. The received signal may be interfered by other communication devices. (e.g. the wireless control system with the same frequency range)
3. It is forbidden to control the high-risk coefficient equipment / system. (e.g. cranes)
4. It should be applied in dry indoor place or in the electric appliance place.
III. Set Up
1. Learning / memorizing transmitters: Press the learning button on the panel,LED turns into red and gets into learning state;press the same button twice on the same transmitter,LED blinks for a while and turns into green shows transmitter has been learned successfully.
2. Erasing Transmitter：Continue pressing the learning button (about 8s) until LED turns green then release the learning button, LED turns red (about 1s) then turns green. It indicates that the erasing process is successful.
IV. Operational process
5.1 Three button control system with transmitter Button 1,2,3 in transmitter is in correspondence with open, close and stop.
5.2 Single button control system Press-Open(motor works clockwise), press-stop, press-close(motor works anti clockwise),press-stop,and so on in a loop.Single- button control is only effective to the learned button; if a new button of transmitter learned into the control panel, the former one is useless. (e.g.: if learned button ① at first, and then button ② or ③, the former button ①becomes invalid).
5.3 Infrared sensor protection It only work when door closing. Motor stops after 1 second and reverse when photocell signal disconnecting during door closing. (External photocell PHOTO port connects photocell normally close switch)
1. Single-button control refers to single button in transmitter; ▲ ■ ▼ in control panel is in correspondence with open, close and stop.
2. Max running time means that the motor’s maximum running time at a time is 100S; the motor stops immediately if longer than 100S.
3. ▲ ■ ▼ in control panel and OPEN STOP CLOSE button in transmitter are in correspondence with open, close and stop.
No need register, just fill in contact info below, we will reply you within 24 hours!
Enter the code in the box below: