Gate photocell and flash lamp PF5103
Electric automatic gate control photocell and flasher integrated sensor
If you have your own design, please contact us, there will have a professional customer service to communicate with you.
Don't have your files right now?No worries, Check out our art tips for more information.
If over 500pcs, mass production will start until pre-production sample has been approved.
Est. 7 days production
|Angle of opposite emission||±5°|
|Internal Rotation System Adjustable Angel||No|
|Loading capacity||1A, 30VDC|
|Working current||Emitter: ≤15mA receiver: ≤30mA|
|Working voltage||12V-24V AC/DC|
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units:
- Single package size:
- 14 x 11.5 x 3.5 cm
- Single gross weight:
- 194 g
- Packing size:
- 38 x 37 x 20 cm
- Packing gross weight:
- 6.5 g
- Packing net weight:
- 5.13 g
- Packing quantity:
- 30 set
I. Technical Specification
1. Working voltage: 12~24VAC/DC
2. Working current(24VDC):emitter: ≤15mA receiver: ≤30mA
3. Photocell wavelength: 940nm
4. Angle of opposite emission: ≤±5°
5. Receiver range: ≥15m
6. Working temperature: -20℃～+60℃
7. Relay contact loading capacity: 1A/30VDC
8. Waterproof grade: IP54
9. Can connect external flash lamp signal (12V-24VAC/DC), LED can flashing.
10. Size: 127*50*35mm
II. Safety Instruction
1. For security, please read the user manual carefully before initial operation;
2. This photocell is without any fuse, so Please make sure the power is off before installation;
3. Only used this system that do not cause any danger life or property during the running failure or its security risks eliminated;
4. Please guarantee the products used in effective working range.
III. Installation instruction
1. The product should be installed more than 20cm upper the ground(to avoid reflection), and the distance between emitter and receiver shall be more than 0.5 meters(if not , maybe the photocell will working on or cannot work);
2. the end user should installed the photocell on the back of the direct sunshine or other strong shining(±5º) to keep the photocell work well steadily
3. Pls try to avoid installing other photocell emitters within effective receive range;
4. If install many photo cells on the same line, can install receivers on two ends and then emitters in the middle back to back which can effectively avoid the problem as above.
5. in order to avoid signal bias of emitters and receivers which will easily cause mis-operation, pls Installate the photocell firmly
6. Connecting power after checking no error of connecting lines:
After the emitter and receiver module of photocell input 12V-24VAC/DC, emitter LED on,receiver LED on, receiver NO/COM on while NC/COM off;
Making the CAP of emitter and receiver align, receiver LED off, NC/COM on while NO/COM off. If the signal between emitter and receiver is interrupted, receiver LED on, NC/COM off while NO/COM on.
6.2 Flash lamp
6.2.1 When there is signal income from FLASH port(12V-24V AC/DC)
It keeps lighting when JP1 CAP connects the two pins under
It blinks when JP1 CAP connects the two pins upper
6.2.2 When there is no signal income from FLASH port(12V-24V AC/DC)
It doesn't work when JP1 CAP connects any two pins
No need register, just fill in contact info below, we will reply you within 24 hours!
Enter the code in the box below: