AC 85-265V Receiver R5202
2-channel terminal block connnection sliding gate receiver R5202
If you have your own design, please contact us, there will have a professional customer service to communicate with you.
Don't have your files right now?No worries, Check out our art tips for more information.
If over 500pcs, mass production will start until pre-production sample has been approved.
Est. 7 days production
|Connection style||Terminal block connection|
|Latch/Non-latch||Latch non-latch Swithchable|
|Working temperature||-20℃ to 60℃|
|Working voltage||85-265V AC|
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units:
- Single item
- Single package size:
- 14 x 8 x 3 cm
- Single gross weight:
- 168 g
- Packing size:
- 43 x 32 x 17 cm
- Packing gross weight:
- 10 g
- Packing net weight:
- 8 g
- Packing quantity:
- 60 Piece
I .Safety Instruction
1. For security please read the user manual carefully before initial operation;
2. Please be sure the power is off before connecting, the product is produced without fuse;
3. Please clear all memories before initial operation. (Please see the deleting all transmitter).
4. Don’t PROG, during channels are switching, in order to prevent misoperation;
5. The receiver will be interfere with same frequency products.(Wireless control system work in the same frequency range);
6. Prevent using this system to control the high risk equipment. (such as crane);
7. This manual control, wireless receiving equipment must not endanger life or property during the running failure or its security risks have been eliminated;
8. Linking wires shouldn’t be too long, in order to prevent unstable work.
II .Technical Specification
1. Working voltage: 85V-265V AC
2. Temperature range: -20℃ to 60℃
3. Working reqquency:433.92MHz
4. Transmitter stored: Rolling code 30
5. Loading capacity: 0.5HP/ 240VAC
No need register, just fill in contact info below, we will reply you within 24 hours!
Enter the code in the box below: