Tubular motor receiver TM5030
1. Safety Instruction
1.For security, please read the instructions carefully before initial operation;making sure that the power is off before connection.
2.The received signal may be interfered by other communication devices. (e.g. the wireless control system with the same frequency range)
3.It is forbidden to control the high-risk coefficient equipment / system.
4.It should be applied in dry indoor place or in the electric appliance place.
6.Temperature range：-20℃ to 60℃
3. learning and deleting remotes by receiver
1. Learn transmitter:Press the learning button on the panel,LED turns into red and gets into learning state;press the same buttontwice on the same transmitter,LED blinks for a while and turns into green shows transmitte has been learned successfully.
2. Delete transmitter:Continue pressing the learning button (about 8s) until LED turns green then release the learning button, LED turns red (about 1s) then turns green. It indicates that the erasing process is successful
4. Operational process
4.1 Three button control system with transmitter and non-Latch model Button 1,2,3 in transmitter is in correspondence with open, close and stop.
4.2 Three button control with transmitter and latch model Motor works clockwise when keep pressing button 1;Motor works anticlockwise when keep pressing button 2;Motor stops when releasing button
4.3 Single button control system and non-Latch model "Press-Open(motor works clockwise), press-stop, press-close(motor works anti clockwise),press-stop,and so on in a loop. Single-button control is only effective to the learned button; if a new button of transmitter learned into the control panel, the formal one is useless. (e.g.: if learned button ① at first, and then button ② or ③, the former button ① becomes invalid)."
4.4 Single button control and latch model
Motor works clockwise/anticlockwise when keep pressing the button; motor stops when releasing.
1．Single-button control refers to single button in transmitter; ▲ ■ ▼ in control panel is in correspondence with open, close and stop.
2. Max running time means that the motor’s maximum running time at a time is 100S; the motor stops immediately if longer than 100S.
3. ▲ ■ ▼ in control panel and OPEN STOP CLOSE button in transmitter are in correspondence with open, close and stop.