Automatic gate photocell Sensor P5102
12V-24V AC/DC power supply automatic photocell P5102
If you have your own design, please contact us, there will have a professional customer service to communicate with you.
Don't have your files right now?No worries, Check out our art tips for more information.
If over 500pcs, mass production will start until pre-production sample has been approved.
Est. 7 days production
|Angle of opposite emission||≤±5°|
|Internal Rotation System Adjustable Angel||Adjustable Angel 0～180 º|
|Working current||24VDC; emitter: ≤15mA receiver: ≤30mA|
|Working temperature||-20℃ to 60℃|
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units:
- Single package size:
- 14 x 11.5 x 3.5 cm
- Single gross weight:
- 178 g
- Packing size:
- 38 x 37 x 20 cm
- Packing gross weight:
- 6 g
- Packing net weight:
- 4.6 g
- Packing quantity:
- 30 Set
Automatic Photocell Sensor P5102
I. Technical Specification
1. Working voltage: 12~24VAC/DC
2. Working current(24VDC):emitter: ≤15mA receiver: ≤30mA
3. Photocell wavelength: 940nm
4. Angle of opposite emission: ≤±5º
5. Receiver range: ≥15m
6. Internal Rotation system adjusted Angle: 0～180 º
7. Working temperature: -20º～+60℃
8. Relay contact loading capacity: 1A/30VDC
9. Waterproof grade: IP54
10. Size: 127*50*28mm
II. Safety Instruction
1. For security, please read the user manual carefully before initial operation;
2. Please be sure the power is off before connecting, the product is produced without fuse;
3. It is used only for the manual remote control and wireless control equipment / system, this system must not endanger life or property during the running failure or its security risks have been eliminated;
4. Please operate the product in effective receive range.
III. Installation Instruction
1. The product should be installed more than 20cm upper the ground(to avoid reflection), and the distancebetween emitter and receiver shall be more than 0.5 meters(if not , maybe the photocell will working on or cannot work);
2. the end user should installed the photocell on the back of the direct sunshine or other strong shining(±5º) to keep the photocell work well steadily
3. Pls try to avoid installing other photocell emitters within effective receive range;
4. If install many photo cells on the same line, can install receivers on two ends and then emitters in themiddle back to back which can effectively avoid the problem as above.
5. in order to avoid signal bias of emitters and receivers which will easily cause mis-operation, pls Install the photocell firmly
6. Connecting power after checking no error of connecting lines: emitter LED lights, receiver LED lights, receiver NO/COM connects while NC/COM disconnects; Making the CAP of emitter and receiver align, receiver LED off, NC/COM connects while NO/COM disconnects. If the signal between emitter and receiver is interrupted, receiver LED lights, NC/COM disconnects while NO/COM connects.
No need register, just fill in contact info below, we will reply you within 24 hours!
Enter the code in the box below: